Lean Design Delivery for Construction
- Improve predictability of design deliverables
- Stabilise the provision of high quality information to support efficient construction
- Maximise value and minimize wasted time and effort
- Enhance the flow and productivity of design
- Collaborative ‘one-team’ design
- Improve design coordination and communication
- Reduce the cost of design
Does this sound too good to be true?
The tbi Lean Design Delivery process provides a structured framework for improving the quality, productivity and delivery of design deliverables in-line with the needs of construction.
Click the link below to find out more.